Terry Conrad, APRN and her team at Naturallyou pride themselves on providing exceptional customer service and patient care at her boutique aesthetics practice in Greenwich, Ct.
Terry schedules generous appointment times to assess her patients’ needs and concerns and takes the time to get to know each client personally. It’s important for her to understand their unique lifestyles and aesthetic concerns so she can recommend the best possible treatment options.
Terry also takes extreme care to make sure her patients feel comfortable before, during and after any treatment or procedure.
To make the most of your treatment experience at Naturallyou, we recommend the following:
- New patients please arrive at least 15 minutes ahead of time to fill out any required paperwork.
- Established patients should arrive at least thirty minutes prior to any appointment in which they are receiving numbing cream or medications to manage discomfort during treatment. (Terry’s medical receptionist, Esther, will advise patients if these times need to be adjusted.)
- Follow Terry’s pre-injection protocol if you are receiving fillers or treatments such as Botox or Dysport
- Tell us about any upcoming important life events so we can carefully time procedures to have you looking your best.
- Five days prior to the scheduled injections take 500 mg of Vitamin C three times a day as well as Arnica Montana. Arnica Montana is a homeopathic remedy which decreases the incidence of bruising. Dosage: Five pellets, three times a day. (Place pellets under your tongue to let them dissolve.) Tip: Arnica Montana can be purchased at Naturallyou, WholeFoods and CVS.
Ten days prior to treatment please STOP taking the following:
- All Vitamins
- Supplements including Ginko Biloba and Fish Oils
- Anti-inflammatories including Ibuprofen, Advil, Motrin Aleve, or Aspirin (Tylenol is fine)
- Oral Steroids
- Two days prior to treatment please refrain from consuming alcoholic beverages as they increase the risk of bruising.
- After injection treatments, please wait two weeks before scheduling dental procedures.
While we take every precaution to prevent bruising, it is a risk with any injection procedure. Consider having a concealing makeup on hand for cover ups. Terry suggests the Dermablend line for effective coverage.
Please Note: Terry and her team cannot treat clients exhibiting rashes, hives or other skin irritations. She also asks that patients who have symptoms of colds, sore throats or are taking antibiotics reschedule their procedures.